|Peavey is a company dedicated to meeting the needs and demands of professional musicians, audio engineers, composers, and music lovers in general. Through research and development, we design innovative products incorporating advanced sound technology with the user's expectations in mind. Peavey's sound system products are designed and manufactured exclusively within our company, leading the industry in number of patents as well as trademarked and registered products.
Responsible for the timely completion of the mechanical design for products and mechanical part and subassemblies, including sheet-metal, injection molded plastics, die casts, extrusions, wood, fastener systems, etc.
- Design, engineer and evaluate mechanical models related to professional sound reinforcement equipment and products.
- Consult with suppliers and partners for the development of products.
- Liaison with the production team and sales force. Conduct design reviews, post production reviews, and design updates.
- Design of polymer injection molding products and tooling.
- Manage procurement of all mechanical prototype parts of development.
- Derive, generate, and maintain the mechanical bill of materials and assembly documentation for all products.
- Predict timelines for mechanical design tasks, and maintain the design schedule for timely delivery of product.
- Packaging design, testing, and evaluation of products.
Position is located in Meridian, MS.
- Solidworks experience
- Experience with and knowledge of 3-Dimensional Solid Modeling MCAD s/w
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a manufacturing environment. Electronic packaging is a plus.
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering preferred
Peavey offers an excellent benefits package, competitive wages, and tremendous opportunities.
To be considered for this position you must submit a resume and cover letter with salary requirements. All correspondence will be held in strict confidence. Send to:
Peavey Electronics Corp.
Attn: HR Department
5022 Hartley Peavey Drive
Meridian, MS, 39305-5022