Perform material buyer (some sourcing) and planner activities using multiple modules in the SAP ERP system. Communicate with external suppliers and internal customers (Sales, Quality Assurance, Accounting, Engineering, Product management) using e-mail system and MS Office. Other activities as requested.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Review MRP requirements and adjust as needed
- Review and question MRP requirements that appear “out of sync”
- Issue PO’s based on MRP
- SAP Data Entry
- SAP Data Adjustments
- Follow up with vendors, Pull/Push and Expedite
- Communication with external suppliers and internal customers a MUST
- Basic Sourcing working with Sourcing/Procurement and Product Development
- Perform other tasks as assigned
- High Level SAP MRP experience
- Basic SAP MRP experience
- SAP Material Planning Experience
- PC Skills
- Basic Excel
- Minimum of HS Diploma. Prefer Associates Degree
Peavey offers an excellent benefits package, competitive wages, and tremendous opportunities.
To be considered for this position you must submit a resume and cover letter with salary requirements. All correspondence will be held in strict confidence. Send to:
Peavey Electronics Corp.
Attn: HR Department
5022 Hartley Peavey Drive
Meridian, MS, 39305-5022