Valvekings MKII

This forum is for talking about all kinds of Peavey guitar amplifiers.
Muziekschuur

Valvekings MKII

Post by Muziekschuur » Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:29 am

I have seen the new Valveking's MKII's and I was wondering when they will be expected in stores?

I live in The Netherlands by the way....

Thank you...

triguy

Re: Valvekings MKII

Post by triguy » Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:50 am

A bunch of us are right with you, eager to see and hear the new VKs!

I believe someone fairly recently posted a comment about having heard they might be available Q4 of this year, hopefully someone will correct me if I'm misremebering. However, whatever you hear, you don't know for sure until you see them. Unexpected things sometimes happen that delay.

About all any of us can do is keep watching this site and try to be patient.

Triguy

65 SG

Post by 65 SG » Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:58 pm

I have heard that if you eat a couple of these mushrooms, you will see the new VKs appear

'03 SG Special, '08 LP Special DC, '60s Dano/Silvertone, Epi Moderne, Epi EB-0, '60s Telestar semi-hollow,
Classic 20 w/6V6 mod, much modded VK112, Windsor Studio combo, Transtube Envoy II, '61 Reverberocket

DelStrat

Post by DelStrat » Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:21 pm

triguy wrote:A bunch of us are right with you, eager to see and hear the new VKs!

I believe someone fairly recently posted a comment about having heard they might be available Q4 of this year, hopefully someone will correct me if I'm misremebering. However, whatever you hear, you don't know for sure until you see them. Unexpected things sometimes happen that delay.

About all any of us can do is keep watching this site and try to be patient.

Triguy
We are in Q4. )
Do you mean 2014?

Egnater has been announcing new "high/er gain" Rebel amps for like 2 years, and always it's, "in the next few months. We're tweaking some things we didn't like."
Yeah, rrrrrright.
Same with their new distortion pedals that have pictures on their website that have been there for nearly a year, yet not a single one has appeared anywhere for sale.