Looking for an old Patriot guitar!!

This forum is for talking about all kinds of Peavey electric and acoustic guitars.
boodle

Looking for an old Patriot guitar!!

Post by boodle » Sun May 01, 2011 2:09 am

Hello,
I am looking for either a Patriot with two Super Ferites or a Patriot Plus with a case, but I am having trouble. I would rather avoid ebay. Any thoughts (or any takers)?
Thanks

oldmark

Re: Looking for an old Patriot guitar!!

Post by oldmark » Mon May 02, 2011 6:32 am

I just bought a single humbucker Patriot from Daddy's Junky Music online...they have a white one in the same confuguration for sale as of yesterday, but no case.

They are a very reliable seller, and I have bought several items from them before.
They take a few days after you buy a guitar online to clean and set up the guitar with your choice of strings before they ship it. Call customer service after you buy online if you have a specific way you want it set up.

Mine was $160 total, with shipping, strings and setup.

mark
"I'm glad to be here.....on earth." Les Paul, at age 90.
Just give me one good reason why you are so irrational...

boodle

Post by boodle » Mon May 02, 2011 2:12 pm

oldmark,
Thanks for the tip. I will check them out. I bought a few things from them quite awhile ago, but I seem to remember that they stopped shipping items about 6 or so years ago. I thought at the time that that was a strange move in the internet age, so I am glad that they are back.

I am looking for a Patriot with either two Super Ferrite singles or a Patriot Plus with a single and the bridge humbucker, but I will look for the single hum version.

Boodle

BPSUL

Post by BPSUL » Tue May 03, 2011 11:50 am

I have a single hum black model that I need to unload. I'll let it go cheap! I just have too many projects and not enough time. Let me know if interested.

boodle

Post by boodle » Tue May 03, 2011 6:47 pm

BPSUL,
I pm'd you. Something seemed a little funny about the process, so let me know if you didn't get it.
Boodle