Would like technical description for Peavey H-5C

This forum is for talking about all kinds of Peavey microphones
KEATON

Would like technical description for Peavey H-5C

Post by KEATON » Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:55 pm

This my first post on any forum. I am shopping for a harmonica microphone. Nearly all others on the market have some technical specs to compare, such as impedance (high or low), frequency response, etc. The general description of the Peavey H5-C Cherry Bomb seems interesting but not very illuminating. One reviewer commented unfavorably about the power cord, but as an amateur I can accept that. The amplifier I just bought works best with a high impedance microphone. Can you provide more information on this?

studiodtk5

Re: Would like technical description for Peavey H-5C

Post by studiodtk5 » Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:48 pm

I can't help you on this, but I agree that more information posted about the microphones would be great.

I used to be there were frequency response chart, polar plot, element information, sensitivity, impedance, etc. but now just general descriptions.

Maybe that's what happens when you just have your name put on a product and don't really develop it.
Darren
ITOC: 08-00190

Peavey stuff I have: Masterpiece 50, Custom Shop 212, Stereo Chorus 212, T-60, T-40, Signature Select, Odyssey II Prototype, Generation Custom EXP, Firenza P90-ACM, VB-2, Stomp Boxes, Radial Pro 1000, lots of mics, etc...