Sanpera I bug

A forum for discussing the Vypyr series amplifiers, Sanpera footswitches and share settings
deric323

Sanpera I bug

Post by deric323 » Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:30 am

My Sanpera I has developed a problem I'm pretty sure. That is I think I know how to use it. I turn on the Vypyr3 and all is fine in the Bank Select mode. Now I depress both lower buttons to go to loop mode. That works fine but now it won't go out of loop mode. The loop mode works normally.

I believe to go back to bank select you depress both upper buttons-but that does nothing, it's still in loop mode. I stop the loop and tried different combinations of buttons and pedal positions but it stays in loop mode. I have to turn off the amp and back on to get out of loop. I've recalibrated the pedal but that has nothing to do with switching between loop and bank select modes.

alienux

Re: Sanpera I bug

Post by alienux » Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:54 pm

I haven't used the looper on my Sanpera I for awhile, but I'm pretty sure (not home right now to try) that you turn it off the same way you turned it on; by simultaneously pressing switches 3 and 4.

Bank select is where you choose between banks A, B, C and D. You press the 1 and 2 switches, choose the bank, then choose the preset within the bank. Bank Select mode isn't related to exiting the looper.

deric323

Re: Sanpera I bug

Post by deric323 » Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:32 am

I thought I had tried that but I'll check. Thx!