VIP 3 preset lists

A forum for discussing the Vypyr series amplifiers, Sanpera footswitches and share settings
falcon73

VIP 3 preset lists

Post by falcon73 » Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:52 pm

Ok I am going to see if there have been any new developments. I want to be able to see all my presets on my computer at the same time as a list and be able to make changes and move things around more than one at a time. If I want to be able to use this thing at a smaller gig i need to be able to move around these setting like they were patches on a board. The way it is now is cumbersome and not very efficient.

rockmanmd

Re: VIP 3 preset lists

Post by rockmanmd » Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:18 pm

The VIP amps are awesome but the software is very basic and not very good. To me I would rather have a great sounding amp with alot of options then a really great software interface and a amp that is just okay(Fender Mustang). I tried both before I bought my VIP3. Hopefully Peavey will hear us and really improve the software because it is just a simple way to backup and recall you presets one at a time with a little bit of tweaking. Maybe with the release of the Vypyr Pro there will be a new imporved software interface that will work on all VIPs.

rockmanmd