Sanpera 2 banks

A forum for discussing the Vypyr series amplifiers, Sanpera footswitches and share settings
aussierob

Sanpera 2 banks

Post by aussierob » Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:45 pm

How do I get into the additional 100 banks on the Sanpera 2. I have a Vyper vip1. No problem accessing the 4 banks and presets on the amp. I understand that Peavey have placed an additional presets on the Sanpera. Handbook a bit confusing.

wmjones

Re: Sanpera 2 banks

Post by wmjones » Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:01 pm

aussierob wrote:How do I get into the additional 100 banks on the Sanpera 2. I have a Vyper vip1. No problem accessing the 4 banks and presets on the amp. I understand that Peavey have placed an additional presets on the Sanpera. Handbook a bit confusing.
The vip1 and 2 only display banks A, B, C, and D. The rest of the banks are displayed on the sanpera 2, however the all of the banks are in the amp, not the sanpera. To access the rest of the banks use the bank up and down switches on the sanpera 2.
:) HAPPY DAYS:
8) HAPPY DAYS:

aussierob

Post by aussierob » Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:57 pm

Thanks worked like a treat. Figured out that there is a time-factor in choosing the bank. All good now. Thanks

Earl Dukedog

Post by Earl Dukedog » Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:38 am

Can you edit the settings on the pedal?

If not, keep a free bank (in my case d) for editing. Use vypyr edit to save any of the banks you want (00 -whatever) to pc (or do this to free up bank d). Then load it into bank d of the amp or dial in what you want directly to the amp and save. save bact to pc and the put back in its bank / restore bank d.

I was ripping all the banke 00 up on my vip 1 to pc and the discovered that a to d are ok, 00 to 04have a few buplicates and 05 to 07 were all duplicates, so I stopped.

wmjones

Post by wmjones » Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:02 pm

Earl Dukedog wrote:Can you edit the settings on the pedal?

If not, keep a free bank (in my case d) for editing. Use vypyr edit to save any of the banks you want (00 -whatever) to pc (or do this to free up bank d). Then load it into bank d of the amp or dial in what you want directly to the amp and save. save bact to pc and the put back in its bank / restore bank d.

I was ripping all the banke 00 up on my vip 1 to pc and the discovered that a to d are ok, 00 to 04have a few buplicates and 05 to 07 were all duplicates, so I stopped.
(note) If your amp has the factory presets the banks 02, 06, every 4th bank thereafter duplicate the acoustic bank.
Banks 03, 07, every 4th bank thereafter duplicate the bass bank. The rest of the banks up through bank 29 are not duplicates, but continual to complete the rest of the factory presets. Banks 30 and after are all duplicate.
:) HAPPY DAYS:
8) HAPPY DAYS: