Input Question bank save question

A forum for discussing the Vypyr series amplifiers, Sanpera footswitches and share settings
jkbassman

Input Question bank save question

Post by jkbassman » Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:29 pm

I have the VIP 2 with the Sanpera 2 pedal. I have the edit software. As I scroll up using the sanpera 2 I see that the inputs follow in order of elec 1, elec 2, acoustic, bass, then start over and repeat that cycle from 00 to 99. I would like to have banks 76 to 99 utilize just the bass input. For example bank 98 uses the acoustic input. I have access to the bass amps and the effects but I have not figured out how to make bank 98 use the bass input. What am I missing thanks

wmjones

Re: Input Question bopen all banksank save question

Post by wmjones » Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:09 am

You can open all banks by holding buttons B and D on power up. Then you can setup (program) any bank anyway you want to. The A, B, C and D on your amp will no longer conform to how your presets are setup, But that has no meaning when using a sanpera2 pedal. You could use A, B, C and D as your favorite's and 00 thru 99 the way you intend.
8) HAPPY DAYS:

cvarley

Re: Input Question bank save question

Post by cvarley » Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:49 pm

Are either of you using the old, silver, Sanpera 2 or know if it is fully compatible with the VIP 2?