New Sanpera II, but I just can't figure it out

A forum for discussing the Vypyr series amplifiers, Sanpera footswitches and share settings
smosier7

New Sanpera II, but I just can't figure it out

Post by smosier7 » Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:25 pm

I've got a new Vypyr VIP 3 and Sanpera II and I'm try to assign presets to buttons 1 thru 4. I've followed the instructions as best I could, but nothing is being saved. Is there anyone here who would be willing to talk me through the process, i.e., press and hold this button, turn this button, push this button. I also can't get the affects pedal to do what I want, although I finally got the switch inside the pedal to work. But I've spent about 50 fruitless hours so far & reset the VIP 3 about 2 dozen times.

steve
[email protected]

Fastwind

Re: New Sanpera II, but I just can't figure it out

Post by Fastwind » Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:16 am

Hi smosier7,

I don't know what it is you want to do exactly...

You don't have to assign the presets on the Sanpera II. You just scroll the presets by pushing the "Bank up" or "Bank down" switch, and then one of the preset-buttons 1-4. (there are 400 presets)

You have to save your presets on the amp in the order you like. To save a preset, edit your sound until you're happy with it, then push the "Presets" button (left on the amp) for about 2 seconds. Now you can change the name with the rotary knobs "Amplifiers" and "Effects" under the display, and save your preset by turning the "presets" button to the location you want your sound to be..., now push the "presets" button to actualy save it.

If you want to turn the stombbox on or off, you have to put the Sanpera II in manual mode by pushing the "manual" switch, and then push to "Stompbox" switch to turn it on or off...

wmjones

Re: New Sanpera II, but I just can't figure it out

Post by wmjones » Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:08 pm

I also suggest downloading and installing firmware 1.62 using updater 3.01. Then download VYPYR EDIT. You can use vypyr edit to program your presets and load to amp or save to computer. there is a tutorial video for this, all located on this site http://peavey.com/products/vypyrvip/
8) HAPPY DAYS: