Updates about Mk IV

ReValver product discussion. This is a user-to-user forum, and not product support.

Moderators: Michael Ljunggren, ReValver Support Team

Jose Luiz

Re: Updates about Mk IV

Post by Jose Luiz » Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:04 am

DGear wrote:Thank you Jose for all your help. Revalver 4 is a huge improvement but there's a glaring bug in one of the amps. I tried to send private message but couldn't since I just signed on. Anyway, the AC30 Tremolo is completely non functional and sounds like a throbbing strobe regardless of the setting.

I have a question as I'm interested in buying one amp at a time, do I got the cabinet that comes with the AMP or I have to buy that separately? Thank you. Please make sure to report the tremolo problem to the engineer, I can't believe the beta tester didn't catch that one!
Jose Luiz wrote: I am now currently making a list of the comments users are making over the web as a report for our engineer. Yours is included and it is good to have your feedback... let's see what tomorrow brings. Releasing R4 was the first step of this new model of business and to put in use this new plataform that is much easier to work on. Thank you.
Thank you, I will. An amp and the cab are 2 different products so you will have to purchase both.
José Luiz Paiz Junior
Peavey ReValver Support
My banks for MKIII.V:
http://forums.peavey.com/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=25152
http://forums.peavey.com/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=28688

Nikko Daniels

Post by Nikko Daniels » Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:49 am

Nikko Daniels wrote:Why is there no upgrade path from Revalver Mk III, only from Revalver Mk 3.5??? :|
Never mind ... I bought it anyway....
Worth EVERY PENNY of the $99.99 for the Producer's bundle! 8)

limande

Post by limande » Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:05 am

Hi,

Is there any way to buy without going through paypal at all ?

Kevin Boudloche
Web Team

Post by Kevin Boudloche » Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:22 am

No, PayPal is the only option available for now.

In most countries, you don't need a PayPal account to make a purchase, all you need is a credit or debit card.
Web Developer | Peavey Marketing
[email protected]

limande

Post by limande » Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:50 pm

Kevin Boudloche wrote:No, PayPal is the only option available for now.

In most countries, you don't need a PayPal account to make a purchase, all you need is a credit or debit card.
Thanks for your answer (and sorry, i should probably have sent an email to support instead of asking that in this thread).

In fact i had a paypal account until they decided to change their privacy policy to allow them to share your personal data without much restriction on their side. Of course, at least in my country, you need to explicitely accept the same policy if you want to pay with a credit card without an account.

Anyway 3.5 is perfectly fine for me !

djdanlib

Post by djdanlib » Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:56 pm

It's unfortunate that PayPal is the only offer. PayPal and I had a falling-out of sorts over an issue from 10 years ago, and I am no longer able to process any payments through them, even as a guest user, because my name and address and bank info are on file and blocked. I can't buy it until you have another card processor. Beware PayPal, they can flip a switch and screw you over for any reason.

limande

Post by limande » Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:54 am

Hi,

All my apologize for my previous post, i was wrong about paypal : their policy is now (through i don't know since when) fully complying with the rules in my country (france) and they won't share any data without an explicit agreement.
I have since purchased R4 : R3 and R3.5 were already worth their price (at least on my side), but R4 is with no doubt an incredible deal.
Thanks also for the presets, some of them are really great.

Really sorry for this.

JHandley

Post by JHandley » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:29 am

Bass amps PLEASE!
Jeff
Peavey Nitrobass Head
Peavey 412 TVX Cab
Peavey PV6USB Mixer
Peavey Classic 30