Summer NAMM: All-new XR® Series Mixers Now Available
AUSTIN, Texas — Peavey proudly introduces its new XR Series powered mixer design with the XR 8600 and 8300 models. Geared for clubs, rehearsal rooms and even schools and churches, these powered mixers are more gigworthy and portable than ever with a host of DSP effects, dual power amps, rugged casing and exclusive technologies.
Continuing the Peavey XR Series' legacy of reliability and technology, the new XR 8600 and 8300 feature new ultra-low-noise mic preamps, subsonic filter to prevent low-frequency problems and multi-point clip sampling that makes the exclusive DDT(TM) speaker protection even more indispensable. Both new XR models utilize two power amps that can run in parallel in Dual Main mode—making their full power available to the main output—or used independently in Main/Mon mode.
Two dedicated seven-band graphic equalizers—one each for mains and monitors, with patented FLS(R) (Feedback Locating System) on both—feature multi-Q bandwidths to bring enhanced definition to the low frequencies and assist the FLS algorithm in identifying feedback. In the DSP section, a suite of vocal enhancers, delays, reverbs and other effects with parameter control are assignable to each input channel as well as the main and monitor outputs via independent level controls.
The Peavey XR 8600 and XR 8300 are now available from authorized Peavey retailers.
· XR 8300: 300 W/channel @ 4 ohms
· XR 8600: 600 W/channel @ 4 ohms
· Eight new, ultra-low-noise mic preamps
· 10 line inputs
· 48-volt phantom power
· Three-band EQ on each channel
· Monitor send and effects send on each channel
· 25 dB pad on channels 1-6
· Signal and clip indicators on each channel
· Dual Main or Main/Mon power amp mode switch
· Dedicated seven-band graphic EQ for mains and monitors with FLS
· DDT speaker protection
· DSP-based effects with parameter control
· Channel mute switch
· Rugged plastic case with removable, optional clear protective covers
· Combination Neutrik® Speakon® and ¼" outputs