Peavey Electronics®, one of the industry’s most technology-driven musical instrument and audio equipment manufacturers, is proud to unveil the new MiniMega™ 1000 Watt bass amplifier head.
Delivering the classic tone for which Peavey is known, the MiniMega features 1,000 Watts of power and produces incredibly full and rich sound in a compact package. Weighing in at only 8 lbs., the MiniMega is the new go-to amplifier for bassists of any style.
Using technology not found on other bass amps, the MiniMega represents a new level of compact bass amplifier performance. Peavey’s proprietary KOSMOS® bass enhancement provides increased bass impact, while the exclusive psychoacoustic low-end enhancement adds bass without overburdening speakers – a testament to Peavey’s technology-driven reliability. The MiniMega also contains other modern features such as built in compression and a 4-band EQ with semi-parametric mids.
Complete with an effects loop, gain control with crunch button, tuner output and more, the MiniMega contains everything necessary for today’s professional bass player. Ideal for use in any live or studio setting, the back panel of the MiniMega has all the connectivity necessary to patch in effects, powered speakers or connect to a sound reinforcement system.
• 1,000 Watts RMS (1,500 Watts peak)
• Gain control with crunch button
• Built in compressor with defeat switch
• 4-band EQ with Punch and Bright switches
• Mid controls feature semi-parametric control with narrow Q controls
• Built in Kosmos Bass Enhancement with Psycho-acoustic and Sub controls
• Master volume with mute control
• 1/8” headphone output
• 2 twist-lock combo 1/4” outputs
• Tuner output
• Effects loop
• DI output with XLR & 1/4” outs. DI pre-post switch, ground lift and Pad controls
• MIDI footswitch input
• User-definable control surface color lighting
• Weight: 8 lbs