Massive power in a small package. The PV® 2600 has XLR, 1/4 inch and barrier strip inputs with Peavey's famous DDT™ compression system, binding post and Speakon® output connectors.
- 2x550 watts at 8 ohms
- Massive toroidal transformer and storage capacitors
- Peavey patented Turbo-V® cooling system with 2-speed demand-sensitive fan
- Built-in 150 Hz/18 dB/oct subwoofer crossover with TRS output
- DDT™ soft limiter protects amp and speakers
- 14 gauge steel chassis
- Rear rack supports
- Mil spec fiberglass circuit boards
- Current in-rush limiter
- Overheat, short circuit, clip limiting, DC, and faulty load protection
- Detent gain controls
- Neutrik® Speakon® and 5-way binding post outputs
- 5-year warranty
- 2x900 watts at 4 ohms
- Weight Unpacked: 37.50 lb(17.01 kg)
- Weight Packed: 47.00 lb(21.319 kg)
- Width Packed: 6"(15.24 cm)
- Height Packed: 22.5"(57.15 cm)
- Depth Packed: 21"(53.34 cm)
Item #: 00512820
All the features and proven reliability. The PV® 1500 features DDT™ distortion detection technique virtually eliminating distortion. It al...
View Product | Download Manual | Download Review
Item #: 00512860
The new PV® Series power amps retain their two-channel design, high power points and exclusive Peavey features and technologies"such as DDT™...
View Product | Download Manual
Item #: 00513140
Add a 2,650-watt PV 3800 amp to your Bi-Pack system for a tri-amped system! Our highest-power PV Series power amp utilizes a crossover specially tailo...