The Dual Deltafex® is like having two multi-effects units in one. Providing powerful digital signal processing with flexible dual audio connections in a single rack space makes this unit perfect for studio or live applications. Dual inputs and outputs allow for four operational modes; Series, Parallel, Dual Mono and Sum Mono. Both Series and Parallel modes process a stereo input signal into a stereo output signal. Dual Mono mode configures the unit exactly like two separate stereo effects processors. Sum Mono works the same as Dual Mono, except it combines the two effects units into one pair of outputs. Featuring 16 programmable effects including multiple reverbs and delays, compressor, pitch shifter, chorus, flanger, phaser, tremolo, rotary speaker, distortion, exciter and karaoke (vocal eliminator), the Dual Deltafex® is truly two units in one. You'll save money and space with the Dual Deltafex®.
- 24 bit Stereo inputs and outputs
- Stereo, Parallel, Series and Dual Mono modes
- 16 different effects types for each engine including multiple reverbs, delays, compressor, pitch shifter, chorus, flange, phase, tremolo, rotary speaker with morphing speed control, distortion, exciter, karaoke and 2 adjustable parameters for each effect
- Reverb and delay tails continue when effect is switched off
- Mix control
- Input and output level controls
- Defeat jack doubles as speed control for rotary speaker
- Bi-color clip LED
- Dual engine DSP stereo effects processor
- Weight Unpacked: 7.04 lb(3.194 kg)
- Weight Packed: 8.60 lb(3.9 kg)
- Width Packed: 11.75"(29.845 cm)
- Height Packed: 23.5"(59.69 cm)
- Depth Packed: 4"(10.16 cm)
- Cut Sheet
- High Res (For Print)
- Dual Deltafex - Front
- Low Res (For Web)
- Dual DeltaFex - Front
- Dual Deltafex Digital Effects Processor Owner's Manual
Item #: 00455990
The CEL-2a Compressor/Expander/Limiter is designed for use in all live performance and recording applications, and can be incorporated as either two i...
View Product | Download Manual | Download Specifications
Feedback Ferret® D
Item #: 00511580
Our advanced computer algorithm automatically identifies and suppresses microphone feedback so you can concentrate on running the mix. Just raise t...
View Product | Download Manual
Item #: 00511780
Second generation sub harmonic and stereo enhancement system drastically improves the listening experience in any space-with any sound system. Replace...
View Product | Download Manual | Download Specifications | Download Review