- - 2"
- - Throat Parameter: .875" / 22 mm
- - Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms
- - Minimum Impedance: 5.1 Ohms
- - DC Resistance: 4.7 Ohms
- - Power Capacity 1000 Hz to 20,000 Hz: 280 W peak 140 W program 70 W continuous using pink noise band limited from 1000 Hz to 20 kHz(AES 2-1984)
- - Power Capacity 500 Hz to 20,000 Hz: 240 W peak 120 W program 60 W continuous using pink noise band limited from 500 Hz to 20 kHz
- - Sensitivity: 111 dB / 1 Watt at 1 meter On-axis on 90º H x 45º V horn
- - Nominal Efficiency: 30%
- - Frequency Response: 500 Hz to 20,000 Hz
- - Recommended Crossover: 1200 Hz at 12 dB / Octave
- - Lowest Recommended Crossover: 500 Hz at 12 dB / Octave
- - Diaphragm: Commercially pure titanium
- - Voice Coil Diameter: 2.0" / 50.8 mm
- - Voice Coil Material: Edge-wound copper-clad aluminum ribbon with a high temp composite bobbin
- - Flux Density: 17,500 gauss (1.75T)
- - Dimensions: 5.250" (133.3 mm) diameter x 3.05" (77.4 mm) depth
- - Horn Coupling Diameter: 7/8: (22.2 mm)
- - Horn Coupling Threads: Standard 1 3/8" / 18"
- - Net Weight: 5 lbs. 6 oz.
- - Shipping Weight: 6 lbs. 5.5 oz.
- - Voice Coil Cooling: Ferrofluid
- - Weight Unpacked: 5.50 lb(2.493 kg)
- - Weight Packed: 6.48 lb(2.938 kg)
- - Width Packed: 8.25"(20.955 cm)
- - Height Packed: 8.25"(20.955 cm)
- - Depth Packed: 4.75"(12.065 cm)
Customer and Technical Support
If you have questions concerning product operation, support and warranty, contact one of our Customer Support Representatives toll free at 877-732-8391, by email at email@example.com, or by using our Forums.
To order replacement parts, please call us at 877-732-8391 (toll free in the US) or 601-483-5365. The Parts Department extension is 1386. Our business hours are 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Central Time, Monday-Friday. Hold times may be long during peak hours. If you have to wait on hold, feel free to leave a name and number and one of our Parts Sales Coordinators will contact you as soon as possible. Payment can be made via credit card, or we can ship COD to a place of business only.
For parts pricing and availability inquiries only, email the Parts Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
To locate an authorized Peavey Service Center near you, click here.
For assistance/status of repairs for Peavey products and scheduling factory repair appointments, email email@example.com
Marketing Contact Information
To communicate with Peavey's Marketing Department concerning marketing or branding opportunities,
Product Development Contact Information
To contact the product development department directly,
For any comments or concerns regarding existing Peavey products, please contact our customer service department,
Corporate Contact Information
Peavey Electronics Corporation
5022 Hartley Peavey Drive
Meridian, MS 39305
Customer Phone: 601-483-5365
Peavey Electronics LTD
Great Folds Road, Oakley Hay Corby
Northants NN18 9ET England
Tel: +44 (0) 1536 461234
Fax: +44 (0) 1536 747222