Control the music! Video gaming meets music creation with JamParty, the new way to experience music. No more follow-the-leader or just being a passive listener; you can now control the music. JamParty is a first-of-its kind sandbox of sound where the player has total control of real music in a gaming environment.
Activate guitar riffs, drum beats, vocals, and more. Hit it all on beat to earn more points for achievements and to unlock new content. You can even save and export your own creations as MP3s.
Lose yourself in Jam Mode or get serious in Studio Mode. JamParty gives you control of the entire band using the mouse, keyboard, or a compatible USB guitar controller. JamParty is a new path in the music genre for gamers and music fans alike; a journey of sight and sound like no other.
- Over 40 Tracks (Jams)
- 11 Unique Venues
- Each Jam has over 33 million loop combinations
- Multiple Play Modes: Jam Mode, Studio Mode (create your own Jam) and Performance Mode (remix your Jams)
- Scoring, Medals, and Achievement System
- Top Genres: Rock, Alternative, Pop, Techno and more... Featuring Popular Independent Artists, Musicians and Producers
- Save and share your very own MP3s
- Learn song structure, beat and rhythm
- Supports USB Rock Band™ and Guitar Hero™ guitar controllers
- Online Community: JamParty.com - more music, host your MP3’s & share on Facebook
Windows XP/Vista/7 • 2.5 GB free hard drive space • 1 GB RAM • DVD-ROM DRIVE 128 MB Graphics Card • DirectX 9.0c • Sound Card • Pentium 4, 2.4 GHz Processor
- Don’t forget to change banksets! Just like the songs in Jam mode, you can fill up to 4 banksets with tracks.
- When you unlock songs in Jam mode, the tracks will be at your disposal in the Studio.
- Looking for a specific sound? Use the Genre and Instrument filters to find what you’re after.
- Is something just a bit off? Try changing the volume or pitch of a track for that seamless sound you crave.
- Have you plugged in your USB guitar yet? Give that thing a second life.
- Watch the track timers to help activate tracks on beat.
- Earn more points by playing tracks on beat in a row.
- Freeform tracks are a great way to increase your overall score.
- Earn medals to earn extra bonus points towards your next badge.
- Each time you level up and earn a new Badge, you'll get additional content such as Jams and Venues.
- Any performance you save can be exported as an MP3.
- Holding the "Down" arrow key or the strum bar down, you can activate tracks at different times without any of the current tracks turning off.
- Changing banksets on beat will increase your score mulitplier as well as looping tracks or freeform tracks.
- Check out your achievements in the 'My Stuff' menu.
- Don't miss a thing - Adjust your video settings in the Options menu for optimal viewing.
- Check out some example performances in the Bonus Content section.
- Explore all parts of the game to earn achievements for a point bonus.
- Sign up and create a profile on jamparty.com to show your friends on Facebook your favorite creations.