AQ™ 15 Powered Speaker
The Peavey Aquarius AQ™ series speaker enclosures represent the best combination of reliability, performance and value in the market today. Using our 50 plus years of experience and custom components, the AQ series represents an evolution of speaker technology no other company can offer.
The AQ represents an increase in power, both in output and reliability from previous designs while increasing efficiency, using less power to create more output making our products environmentally friendly.
Sonically our components are world-class. Our Asymmetrical Quadratic Waveguide horn allows us to direct the existing energy more precisely. This makes our enclosures perform better by getting more output where it's needed in addition to having a cleaner, clearer sound than our competition.
Safety is a number one concern; our enclosures are tested and certified for sale all over the world to be safe and reliable in a number of environments.
Modern features like Bluetooth audio streaming and the ability to pair another speaker make our speakers convenient as well as being sonically superior.
Advanced DSP gave our engineers the ability to design several presets that quickly modify the enclosure's dynamics and EQ for various applications.
Efficient, easy to use, modern, reliable, and now with reduced weight, the AQ series is the best value in the business. Dare to compare our enclosures to any in its category and you will find a sonically superior, more reliable, and higher output enclosure.
- Two-way bi-amplified analog amp powered speaker system
- 15" heavy-duty woofer
- DX14 compression driver, with 1.4 inch titanium diaphragm
- 670 watts peak dynamic woofer power, 330 watts peak dynamic tweeter power
- Bluetooth streaming and pairing are supported
- DSP processing is 56 bit double-precision
- DSP I/O is at 48 kHz and 24 bits, with low-jitter, professional grade components
- Dynamic bass boost function
- Fan cooled for maximum reliability
- Peavey Designed Quadratic Throat Waveguide© technology, 110 by 80 degree coverage
- Input is via a combo female XLR and 1/4 TRS phone jack with balanced input OR a Bluetooth signal can be streamed to the speaker system.
- A Mic/Line switch to accommodate a wide range of input signals
- Thru/Mix output is via a male XLR jack
- Multiple Factory Preset EQ settings for the DSP crossover system
- Rugged plastic injection-molded trapezoidal enclosure
- Cabinet has dual rear corner angled sides for floor monitor use.
- Full-coverage perforated steel grille, with powder coat finish
- Pole mount molded-in for 1 3/8 diameter poles.
- Weight Unpacked: 40.6 lb (18.4 kg)
- Weight Packed: 49.4 lb (22.4 kg)
- Width Packed: 18.875"(47.94 cm)
- Height Packed: 17.56"(44.6 cm)
- Depth Packed: 30.5"(77.47 cm)