Composite Acoustics Announces OX Series Acoustic Guitars Now Available
ANAHEIM, Calif.(NAMM Exhibit 5740, Hall B) Composite Acoustics, the preeminent maker of premium carbon-fiber graphite acoustic guitars, proudly announces the immediate availability of the Composite Acoustics OX Series acoustic guitar.
The latest addition to the Composite Acoustics family of instruments, the OX guitar is richly voiced with CAs renowned warm, organic tone, defined low end, and strong presence and volume. The OX features a 20-fret cutaway body with our patented heelless neck joint, soft body contours and our patented one-piece neck and body construction that never needs adjustment. The enhanced, proprietary neck angle and fretboard material give the OX exceptional comfort and playability, while its graphite composite reinforced neck and body deliver superior tone and consistency. The OX is available in a raw finish or a beautiful high-gloss charcoal, or in solid red, solid blue and solid whitegloss finishes.
Composite Acoustics revolutionized the acoustic guitar market with the introduction of instruments totally built from composite materials featuring stunning, weaved soundboards. Composite Acoustics guitars are impressive not only for their volume, but also their incredible tonal clarity and sustain. Carbon fiber allows Composite Acoustics to create a guitar that is more consistent than any other acoustic guitar, stays in tune longer and never needs adjustmentno matter the climate conditions. By optimizing the carbon fiber material density in different areas of the body, Composite Acoustics instruments are able to achieve an amazingly rich and bold tone that is consistent from instrument to instrument.
Composite Acoustics carbon fiber guitars represent Peavey's commitment to designing and building the most innovative acoustic instruments on the market. Peavey is committed to staying true to the innovative manufacturing process that made Composite Acoustics guitars legendary, including extensive handcrafting, proprietary materials and processes that create individual instrument character, and a labor-intensive multi-stage finishing process.
The Composite Acoustics OX guitar is available now from authorized Composite Acoustics retailers. Please visit www.caguitars.comto find a dealer near you.
- Composite Acoustically Tailored construction for ultimate tone, durability and versatility
- Carbon fiber neck and patented heelless neck joint for consistent playability (no adjustments needed, ever!)
- Proprietary bridge and saddle materials
- Available with L.R. Baggs Stage Pro electronics
- Available in raw finish or high-gloss charcoal, solid red, solid blue and solid white finishes
- Impervious to climate for consistent performance wherever you go
- Center sound hole with filigree
- Performance-tuned, lightweight carbon fiber bracing
- Composite fingerboard with 20 medium stainless frets
- Very smooth, high-quality open-back tuning machines
- Handcrafted in the U.S.A. by skilled technicians and craftsmen
- Rigid one-piece patented neck/body construction for long term stability
- Side inlay dots and small silver top inlay dots
- U.S. MSRP $1799.99 to $1999.99
Features, specifications and pricing are subject to change without notice.
About Peavey Electronics
Founded in 1965, Peavey is one of the worlds largest manufacturers and suppliers of musical instruments and professional sound equipment. Peavey has earned more than 180 patents and distributes to more than 130 countries. Peavey and its MediaMatrix, Architectural Acoustics, Crest Audio, Composite Acoustics and Trace Elliot brands and affiliates can be found on concert stages and in more than 10,000 airports, stadiums, theme parks and other venues around the world. To find out more, visit www.peavey.com.