Peavey Releases MiniMAX 500 Watt Bass Amplifier Head
Peavey Electronics, an international leader in musical instrument and professional audio gear, is proud to release the new MiniMax bass amplifier head.
Offering cutting-edge technology in a compact package that weighs less than 6 lbs, the MiniMax delivers 500 Watts of powerful, rich low end. With DDT speaker protection and Peaveys exclusive psychoacoustic low end enhancement that adds bass without overburdening speakers, the MiniMAX contains an impressive set of features and is available at a price accessible to todays working bassist.
The MiniMAX is capable of a huge array of tones and is adaptable to any live or studio setting. A 3-band EQ with Punch, Mid-shift and Bright controls provides a multitude of tone-shaping options, while the built-in chromatic tuner allows for easy tuning on the fly. In addition, the MiniMAX pre-gain control with TransTube gain boost adds a tube-like crunch to the sound.
Featuring the rock-solid construction for which Peavey is known, the MiniMAX is built to withstand years of rigorous touring use. The convenient back panel of the amplifier has all the connectivity necessary to patch in effects or connect to a sound reinforcement system. Pair the MiniMAX with Peaveys Headliner or PVH series of bass enclosures to complete a reliable, ultra-lightweight professional bass system.
- 500 Watts RMS into 4 ohms
- DDT speaker protection
- Pre-gain control with TransTube gain boost
- 3-band EQ with Punch, Mid-shift and Bright controls
- Psychoacoustic low end bass enhancement
- Built-in direct output with ground lift and pre/post switch
- 1/8 aux input
- 1/8 phones output
- Chromatic tuner with speaker and DI mute
- Two twist-lock combo 1/4 outputs
- Built-in effects loop
- Active and Passive inputs
- Dimensions: 10.75 width x 3.25 height x 6.625 depth
- Weight: 5.6 lbs.
- Comes with carrying bag