Peavey Announces Immediate Availability of the VYPYR Pro 100 and Sanpera Pro Footcontroller
Peavey Electronics, creators of the revolutionary VYPYR and VYPYRVIPseries, announces the immediate availability of the VYPYR Pro 100, the evolution of the most advanced modeling amplifier on the planet. The VYPYR Pro 100 continues the tradition of appropriate technology using four stages of exclusive TransTube analog gain to create the most realistic tube sounding distortion in any modeling amplifier, ever.
By using analog distortion, the VYPYR Pro 100's digital processor has the amazing ability to offer almost limitless combinations of additional stompboxes, rack effects, amplifiers and now even instrument models. The result is an overall better tonality.
Because of the advanced dual processor design, the VYPYR Pro 100 can run up to four amplifier models in parallel. Using the amplifiers unique architecture, the VYPYR Pro 100 is capable of designing a variety of signal path combinations. Four module bays, each with their own distinct LCD, can be assigned to an amplifier, effect, or stompbox, or in the first position an instrument model. The modules can be assigned in any order, allowing the user the ability to create the exact rig they desire, even if they desire to run two or up to four amplifiers in parallel.
With up to five parameters to precisely control effects, multiple delay types and advanced features such as MSDI (microphone simulated direct interface) direct output, effects loop, and MIDI control, the professional player can create the rig of their dreams inside a single combo amplifier.
AT-200 Auto-Tune guitar integration is a key aspect of the VYPYR Pro 100 design. The MIDI output allows the VYPYR Pro 100 to communicate with Peavey's revolutionary AT-200 guitar in order to change presets inside the guitar with one simple VYPYR Pro 100 button press. (Note: AT-200 integration requires optional AT-200 software upgrade available at www.autotuneforguitar.com)
Recording is a mainstay of the VYPYR Pro 100 design. With the most advancedUSBaudio system in any VYPYR, the Pro 100 was designed from the beginning for home recording. The VYPYR Pro 100 also features an analog speaker and microphone simulated direct out for recording as well.
With over 500 presets available and more than 100 different models of effects, reverbs, delays and amplifiers, the VYPYR Pro 100 is the most innovative and advanced modeling amplifier on the planet. Designed for the gigging musician by the musicians at Peavey Electronics, it is perhaps the most versatile amp ever created.
The perfect companion for the amplifier, Peaveys updated Sanpera Pro foot controller unlocks all the power of the VYPYR Pro 100. Utilizing dual expression pedals which can be assigned to the default setting (volume on left, wah on right), and up to three other stomp or effects parameters, the Sanpera Pro foot controller is also range definable! Plus, the foot controller features a boost switch, tap tempo, a chromatic tuner, and looper controls that allow users to generate multi-track loops.
- Over 100 different amp, effect, stompbox and instrument models
- Advanced WYSIWYG (What you see is what you get) interface
- Four selectable tone model modes with LCD
- Real time control over Delay and Reverb
- Real time model parameter control
- Advanced bi-directional USB connector
- On-board Tap Tempo
- Studio quality headphone out
- MP3/CD/Aux input
- Analog TransTube preamp
- 100 Watts
- Custom voiced 12 speaker specifically designed for modeling
- Over 500 user assignable presets
- Multi-parameter effects control
- Dual DSPs for processing speed and capability
- Power Sponge output power adjustment
- On-board chromatic tuner
- On-board overdubbing looper (with optional Sanpera footswitch)
- Effects loop
- 3 adjustable noise gates
- Multiple delay and reverb types: tape delay, tube delay, multi-tap delay, modulation delay, analog delay, digital delay, plate verb, room verb, cathedral verb, hall verb, tile verb, gated verb, spring verb
- Presence and Resonance adjustment
- Assignable input attenuator
- Built-in microphone simulated direct out
- MIDI output for connecting to and changing presets on the AT-200 guitar (Note: additional software required, available at www.autotuneforguitar.com)
Sanpera Pro Footcontroller Features:
- 2 expression pedals
- Direct access to all 4 models, plus delay and reverb
- Boost switch
- Tap tempo
- Chromatic tuner
- Full looper controls
- Expression pedals assignable to up to 3 parameters and are range definable
- Self-powered via VYPYR amplifier
- MIDI output for connecting to the AT-200 guitarfor changing presets on the AT-200 guitar. (Note: additional software required, available at www.autotuneforguitar.com)