|Peavey Electronics has a complex and modern Information System supporting Peavey's customers and employees. We support over 90 applications, including an advanced ERP system in a wide variety of architectures. The environment includes a mainframe, UNIX servers, NT servers, and Novell servers running over Wide Area (WAN) and Local Area Networks (LAN). In addition, we have a very strong Web staff designing, developing, and maintaining a variety of informational sites and applications.
SAP Report Analyst
SAP Report Analyst is responsible for providing technical support and report development by leveraging SAP Enterprise Portal, SAP BW, SAP Business Objects and HANA platforms. As a member of the BI team, this person will work closely with end users globally on development projects, support issues, and enhancement requests.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The SAP Report Analyst will be responsible for the overall design and implementation of SAP Business Intelligence solutions. Performs reviews, analysis, design, development, support and tuning of large, complex integrated reporting systems.
- Apply deep understanding of SAP BW and Business Objects to design solutions, troubleshoot issues and maintain satisfactory report generation performance.
- Design architecture recommendations for operational and corporate systems and participate as a development team member in projects requiring extensive data analysis and migration skills.
- Design SAP Business Intelligence implementations involving requirements analysis, solution architecture, design and deployment of reports, dashboards and analytics.
- Design and development of SAP Business Objects solutions.
- Design, Develop and publish web-based landing pages for both SAP BW and Business Objects reporting suites by leveraging SAP Enterprise Portal and SharePoint.
- Support and issue trouble tickets on the current customer Portal, Arteria Dealer Portal.
- Perform other tasks as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor Degree in Information Systems
- SAP Reporting System
- 5 years SAP reporting expeience
Peavey offers an excellent benefits package, competitive wages, and tremendous opportunities.
To be considered for this position you must submit a resume and cover letter with salary requirements. All correspondence will be held in strict confidence. Send to:
Peavey Electronics Corp.
Attn: HR Department
5022 Hartley Peavey Drive
Meridian, MS, 39305-5022
E-mail: [email protected]