Peavey Announces BTS 5.35 Bluetooth Speaker
January 24, 2013, Meridian, MS -- Peavey Electronics, one of the worlds largest manufacturers and suppliers of musical instruments and professional sound equipment, proudly introduces the new BTS 5.35 Bluetooth Speaker, a wireless stereo speaker for connection with your mobile phone, PC, notebook or any Bluetooth-enabled stereo device.
With a one-to-one pairing that protects listening privacy, the BTS 5.35 provides wireless A2DP Bluetooth stereo-music streaming and supports AFHSS / AVRCP / Class II (10 " 30 meters). The speaker accepts both wireless and wired audio sources, and is compatible with any PC via Bluetooth, as well as all Bluetooth-enabled stereo smart phones and any brand of stereo-Bluetooth-enabled notebook.
The speakers powerful 5 subwoofer features a long-throw bass effect that supports movie-watching with encoded DTS / Dolby / THX home-theater sound. The power rating is 35 watts RMS, with a max power of 54 watts RMS. Available in your choice of black or white, the BTS 5.35 measures 9.5 W x 9.5 H x 9.5 D.
The Peavey BTS 5.35 Bluetooth Speaker will be available in Q1 2013 from authorized Peavey retailers. Please visit our Dealer Locator
to find a dealer near you.
Peavey BTS 5.35 Bluetooth Speaker
- Output Power: 35 watts RMS, voltage @13V
- Max Output Rating: 54 watts RMS, voltage @18V
- Frequency Responses: 20"20 kHz
- Lowpass driver: 5.25 x1 ( in total), mixed paper cone
- Highpass driver: 2.5 x2 full range + 2 treble, PP silver coated
- Lowpass filter: 80" 150 Hz
- Highpass filter: 600"20 kHz
- Wireless technology: 2.4G Bluetooth technology
- Operation: Auto Pairing, Class II 10 meters
- Bluetooth Integrated Chipset: CSR BC05
- Loudspeaker type: Active
- Amplifier: Class AB / Analog IC NE5532
- Dimensions: 9.5 x 9.5 x 9.5
- Weight: 12.1 lb.
- Available Colors: Black, White
- U.S. MSRP $199.99
Features, specifications and pricing are subject to change without notice.
Founded in 1965, Peavey is one of the worlds largest manufacturers and suppliers of musical instruments and professional sound equipment. Peavey has earned more than 180 patents and distributes to more than 130 countries. Peavey and its MediaMatrix, Architectural Acoustics, Crest Audio, Composite Acoustics and Trace Elliot brands and affiliates can be found on concert stages and in airports, stadiums, theme parks and other venues around the world. To find out more, visit Peavey.com