Peavey Electronics Unveils XR-S Mixer
Peavey Electronics, the industrys most technology-driven audio equipment manufacturer, is proud to unveil the new XR-S mixer. Originators of the modern top box mixer, Peavey now raises the bar for compact audio solutions with this powerful new design.
The XR-S powered mixer incorporates an 8-channel mixer and 1,000 Watts of power (1,500 Watts peak) into a feature-rich, conveniently sized package. This highly portable mixer is ideal for use in small to medium sized venues.
The XR-S comes equipped with on-board digital effects and cutting-edge features that are only available from Peavey, such as MidMorph and FLS (Feedback Locating System). Additionally, the mixer includes Peavey's exclusive KOSMOS bass enhancement that adds low-end response and increases high-end clarity. The XR-S also features Bluetooth wireless connectivity for audio playback from any Bluetooth-equipped smart device or USB jump drive.
Other features include an assignable Main/Main or Main/Monitor power amplifier with four twist-lock combination outputs. An on-board LCD conveniently displays the MP3 file name and play information along with selected effects.
Featuring the rock-solid construction for which Peavey is known, plus a dual 9-band graphic EQs and a monitor send, the XR-S is the perfect sound reinforcement solution for audio professionals needing a highly reliable mixer in an economically sized package.
- 1,000 Watts RMS, 1500 Watts peak
- Digital effects
- MidMorph EQ
- Dual 9-Band Main/Mon Graphic EQ
- FLS exclusive feedback detection circuit
- 3-Band EQ per channel
- USB MP3 Player
- 8 Combination XLR/1/4 inputs
- Footswitchable master mic mute
- Bluetooth capability
- Subwoofer line output
- Effect to monitor return
- Monitor send
- Input pads
- Analog record output capability
- Front panel effects defeat
- Footswitchable effects defeat
- Individual signal and clip detection LEDs
- Line level monitor output
- Four twist lock outputs
- Optional rack mount kit available
- KOSMOS bass enhancement
- Selectable Main/Main or Main/Monitor power amp modes