Crest Audio® IPA™ 2300 Utility Amplifier
The Crest Audio® IPA™ 2300 utility amplifier provides installers and contractors the simplest and most efficient solution for background music and paging applications. The IPA 2300 is perfect for grocery stores, restaurants, waiting rooms or any retail space where background music with paging is required.
The IPA 2300 combines a pair of inputs with an efficient Class D 300 watts power amplifier capable of driving a direct low impedance output or a 25V, 70V or 100V constant voltage output.
The IPA 2300's two inputs provide simple and trouble-free configuration for quick installation and easy operation. Input 1 is an electronically balanced mic or line input via a Euro-style connector. Input 2 is a line level input via dual RCA connectors. The level sensing on Input 1 mutes Input 2 whenever a microphone signal exceeds the adjustable level threshold. The level sensing function can also be defeated to prevent muting of Input 2.
The IPA 2300 is housed in a 2U rack mount chassis and has a voltage selector switch for 120V or 240VAC operation.
300 Watt Class D power amplifier
- SPS speaker protection system
- High-pass filter to protect speaker transformers from low frequency overload
- 2U rack-mount chassis
- Power, signal and SPS indication LEDs
- Input 1 - electronically balanced with mic/line switch and Euro-style connector
- Input 2 - line input via dual RCA connectors
- Input 1 Level sensing mutes Input 2, with threshold/defeat control
- Input level controls
- 4 , 25V, 70V and 100V outputs
- Bass and Treble controls
- Power switch
- Line voltage switch for 120V or 240VAC operation