Digitool® MX32a Digital Audio Processing Unit
The Digitool MX 16a, MX32a and Live are a family of digital audio processing units built on the rich history of the original Digitool MX and designed for the audio professional. These products have the power and flexibility to perform loudspeaker management functions in addition to matrix mixing, room combining and other audio processing functions for installed and portable sound systems. Each model features a full-color display screen, front navigation and editing controls, front panel input and output mute buttons and LED meters to simply configuration. They can also be configured using a Windows application via USB or Ethernet.
- 16 input, 16 output DSP processor
- Enhanced navigation
- Front panel mute switches for all inputs and outputs, also provides a visual representation of how channels are
- Front panel edit button enables access to the encoders for programming. When not engaged the encoders can
- 5 segment LED meters for input and output level visualization.
- Front panel USB port provides easy access to connect a laptop for programming purposes.
- Rear panel Ethernet port for network connectivity, allowing discovery of the Digitool on a network or external
- 8 rear panel control voltage ports expands flexibility for system control configuration and integration
- NWare based Graphical User Interface
- AES Inputs (1 on the MX 16 and Live & 2 on the MX 32) that can be assigned to any of the outputs.
- Full color LED display.
- Weight Unpacked: 12.13 lb(5.5 kg)
- Weight Packed: 14.77 lb(6.7 kg)
- Width Packed: 15.55"(39.497 cm)
- Height Packed: 20.08"(51.0032 cm)
- Depth Packed: 5.71"(14.5034 cm)