Elements™ 212C SUB Weatherproof Subwoofer
The new Elements 212C Sub loudspeaker system from Peavey Electronics provide unparalleled flexibility for permanent outdoor installations. The Elements 212C Sub system is a dual woofer subwoofer speaker system comprised of a pair of 12" Water-Resistant Black Widow woofers tuned for maximum low frequency output.
The Elements 212C Sub speaker system is constructed of 1 / 2 " thick advanced technology composite fiber panels and are coated with a black Hammerhead poly-urea finish. A 18 gauge powder-coated perforated stainless-steel metal grille with an inner hydro-phobic cloth mesh, and a foam third layer protects the front of the system from external moisture and dust. A full set of twelve 3/8"-16 threaded mounting suspension points, 3 each top and 3 each bottom, and 2 each sides & back, is provided for flying and mounting, as well as three sets of 4) 1/4X20 SS inserts. The sets of four are located on the top, rear, and bottom for use with the Peavey Versamount 70+ and the Peavey Elements Pole Mount bracket.
The Elements 212C Sub has a water-resistant version of the high power Black Widow WR woofer incorporated, with a resin impregnated cone and dust cap for superior environmental stability. Capable of over 1,000W of continuous power handling (AES Std 2-1984), the pair of weather-resistant woofers can handle a lot of sheer power.
- Compact dual 12" Outdoor Fully-Weatherized Subwoofer Speaker System
- Dual 12" Water-Resistant Black Widow® woofers, with a total of 2000 watts program power handling
- Triple-layer perforated SS moisture-repellant grille
- Versatile suspension provisions: 3/8" eyebolts or VM70 bracket or Pole Mount
- Lighting/power pole mounting bracket fly point set
- Direct Radiator Vented Subwoofer Enclosure
- Enclosure is made of advanced technology composite fiber panels
- Cabinet coated in black Hammerhead™ poly-urea finish
- Weather-sealed input cup cover with gland nut.
- 70 Volt transformer option available, easily upgraded in the field
- Overall system weatherization rating of IP56
- All external hardware is Stainless Steel
- Weight Unpacked: 62.39 lb(28.3 kg)
- Weight Packed: 70.00 lb(31.75 kg)
- Width Packed: 18.5"(46.99 cm)
- Height Packed: 33.375"(84.7725 cm)
- Depth Packed: 17.25"(43.815 cm)