Got any online guitar lesson you may recommend?

A general discussion forum to talk about all things Peavey and everything musical.
gustavowoltmann

Got any online guitar lesson you may recommend?

Post by gustavowoltmann » Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:30 am

Hello guys my name is Gustavo Woltmann and I am an assistant in a private publishers office for 10 years. May I know if someone here knows an online guitar lesson? Been very eager to enroll my son into an online class.

Trado

Re: Got any online guitar lesson you may recommend?

Post by Trado » Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:39 pm

Now I'm not quite sure what you mean exactly by online lesson.. If you mean like a private teacher - I have no idea, sorry.

But! Youtube is filled with awesome guitar teachers :wink:

David Wallimann - are one of my favorites. (He is quite inclusive in his showing and doing). He actually *Strictly in my opinion* covers all the way to a quite high level. - check out his "Masterclass Sessions". :D

There are tons upon tons of good online teachers on Youtube. From the easy stuff to the more advanced.

Hope it works out for your son! :mrgreen:
Vypyr 120 H - Orange PPc 2*12 - Sanpera II
Vypyr 30 Combo
Ibanez RG470
Ibanez RGKP6 (6-string synth? Yep.)
Fender Stratocaster - Special/Deluxe 95'
Epiphone Black Beauty

"With frequent peace we will gain power and strength, hopefully."

andrejones

Post by andrejones » Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:30 am

I'm also looking for a good online guitar course for beginners. I'm leaning towards Jamplay, but I'd appreciate any other recommendations.

Thanks,

Andre Jones
:mrgreen:

DaveWonamila

Post by DaveWonamila » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:47 pm

Look up "Marty Music" on youtube. His videos are great for beginner to advanced guitar players.

The internet in general nowadays is just a great source for teaching. Unless you have a private teacher or someone face to face, it probably isn't worth it to go elsewhere for guitar lessons as they can be found for free everywhere online.

The Master

Post by The Master » Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:18 am

I'm sure all of these videos are good, many to most that I've seen mostly are good, and free. The poor ones however sometimes are funny, if not instructional.

As for online things, I've enjoyed guitar tricks.com, they have a generous free section to feel it out, full of features. If you join, they don't hit you up during the year for anything else.

Guitar mastery method is good, and getting better all of the time. They will email you here and again to buy extra stuff, but not too much.

They're both affordable. Tricks is more developed due to being around longer, both have some cool things.

I've not checked out every site possible, these may well not be the best out there, but I like the both.