Need help on music transfer

A general discussion forum to talk about all things Peavey and everything musical.
sugbarfc

Need help on music transfer

Post by sugbarfc » Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:49 am

I just got a new Android phone (Moto X Pure) and want to transfer my music library on my iPhone 5S to it. What is the fastest way to do that? I have 500 songs in iTunes.

Kasncpper

Re: Need help on music transfer

Post by Kasncpper » Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:08 pm

Just go to the itunes store on your computer and log out. Then log in again and (if you have your phone connected to our pc/laptop) it starts syncing auomatically. If not, just click on sync and it should work perfectly. Hope it works for you too!

if it still not work, try some iphone transfer tools to transfer music from Android to iPhone like mobile transfer.
Last edited by Kasncpper on Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sugbarfc

Post by sugbarfc » Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:04 pm

Kasncpper wrote:Just go to the itunes store on your computer and log out. Then log in again and (if you have your phone connected to our pc/laptop) it starts syncing auomatically. If not, just click on sync and it should work perfectly. Hope it works for you too!

if it still not work, try some iphone transfer tools to transfer music from Android to iPhone like mobile transfer.
Thanks, this seems much easier for me as i am not a tech guy.

Vpmsae

Post by Vpmsae » Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:41 am

Kasncpper wrote:Just go to the itunes store on your computer and log out. Then log in again and (if you have your phone connected to our pc/laptop) it starts syncing auomatically. If not, just click on sync and it should work perfectly. Hope it works for you too!

I alos use third party tools to move data from Android to iPhone, as two different OS, can't transfer data directly.
Last edited by Vpmsae on Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

thunda

Post by thunda » Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:39 pm

The free software for pc "Copy Trans Manager" will allow you to add music files to ipod and iphone. It's easy and free.
When Gibsons are outlawed, only outlaws will have Gibsons

Si Gibsons proscriptae soli proscript habebit Gibsons

jim683

Post by jim683 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:32 am

isn't he asking for transferring the opposite of what everyone has been suggesting? He bought an Android and wants to transfer from his iphone,

I have a similar issue, I have a new android Galaxy S8 and want to add songs from my iTunes on my computer to the phone. I will be watching this one close.

thanks to anyone who can help

thunda

Post by thunda » Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:07 pm

If iphone is jailbroken he can use "iphone browser" to transfer files to computer then from computer to android using windows explorer on pc.

If the files are on your pc already then just locate the itunes library folder (maybe mymusic/itunes) and manually transfer them to android via usb with windows explorer.

Could also upload the songs to the cloud and then download to android or play directly from cloud. There are several ways to do this. ..google itunes to android transfer
When Gibsons are outlawed, only outlaws will have Gibsons

Si Gibsons proscriptae soli proscript habebit Gibsons

marcanthony

Post by marcanthony » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:14 am

Hi! I use phone manager to transfer music between my iPhone and Android. This one is a good tool if you want to move large files between your devices. Actually, you may also use this to organize files on your smartphones.

ParkPrince

Post by ParkPrince » Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:00 am

If you want to transfer from iPhone to Android, you might need the most direct and efficient way. So I would not suggest the old solution that involves Google account and iTunes or iCloud. Instead, I would like to recommend a phone to phone data transfer app that enables you to transfer music and other data between any two mobile devices running iOS and Android.