Ecoustic E110 foot switch / foot controller schematic

This forum is for talking about all kinds of Peavey guitar amplifiers.
maco

Ecoustic E110 foot switch / foot controller schematic

Post by maco » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:00 am

Hi
Does anyone have a circuit diagram /schematic of the foot switch /foot controller for the Ecoustic E110 that they can share?

Maco

ScottMarlowe

Re: Ecoustic E110 foot switch / foot controller schematic

Post by ScottMarlowe » Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:04 pm

Have you contacted Peavey customer support? Also the pinned FAQ post on this board has some schematics for various foot pedals but I don't remember if there's one for the E110 there.

maco

Post by maco » Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:40 am

Does Peavey customer support provide details / schematics for their foot controllers ?

I have seen some for the Vyper amplifiers, and some older ones on the net, but not for the E110

ScottMarlowe

Post by ScottMarlowe » Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:41 am

Peavey will usually give you whatever they have on a particular amp and footswitch. For my Duel, the footswitch schematic was pretty primitive but for most amps they have nice easy to read schematics.

Roger Crimm

Post by Roger Crimm » Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:10 am

That footswitch is a MIDI controller. Are you trying to repair one? If so contact [email protected] and we will see about a schematic.

If are trying to build one, that would be quite the challenge even with a schematic. If you just want the footswitch I recommend that you order it from our parts dept, though we are currently back ordered on it till mid June.
Roger Crimm
Service Manager
[email protected]

maco

Post by maco » Mon May 01, 2017 10:34 pm

Hi Roger,

Thanks for replying.

I was after the schematic for the foot switch for the to see how it worked as I haven't come across a midi controlled foot switch in the past. Also, to try and use the looping function of the Ecoustic E110 which is a very good amp.

I looked around here in Melbourne Australia for the foot switch but couldn't find one, and the one's that were available on the net, were very expensive
if you could find them.

The E110 was given to me by a music shop who threw it out as a non - worker and I managed to repair it , as it had a faulty filter capacitor in its power supply, from what I can tell it was the power supply for the DSP as the amp would power on, and it would cause cyclic popping sounds with the blue power led flashing with each pop. Perhaps the capacitor was under rated and it had a bulge on the top of it. I posted an answer previously on it, as someone else had the same issue.

I would be grateful if the service department could send me a copy of the foot swicth and the E110, so that next time something goes wrong with it I can fix it, as after the repair it has been working faultlessly and it's a great amp. Then again, all PEAVEY gear has been great. We still have 30 year old PEAVEY HORN drivers in our PA SYSTEM - they haven't failed once in 30 years !!!! That's quality !!!

Thanks in advance :)

Regards,
Maco

maco

Post by maco » Fri May 05, 2017 1:51 am

To Roger,

Thanks for suggesting to contact the Peavey Service department, they were able to help me .

Regards,
maco