Peavey Dyna-Bass head schematic

This forum is for discussions on all kinds of Peavey bass amplifiers.
WhereIsZog

Peavey Dyna-Bass head schematic

Post by WhereIsZog » Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:12 pm

Hello all, i recently acquired a 250w Dyna-bass head from someone which needs a bit of work done to it but i am failing to find a schematic for it in my searches. Peavey has yet to contact me back, so in the meantime i figured maybe someone here has traced one out or knows where i can find one that i can give to a repair guy when i take it in. Here is a link to a picture of it. http://s61.photobucket.com/user/WhereIs ... g.html?o=0 It is a Blackface 500 series with a "Bass" and "Clear" channel. The serial plate has a six digit number stamped into it, and that is it. Really any information regarding these is useful, as there seems to be almost none available. Thanks everyone.

Enzo

Re: Peavey Dyna-Bass head schematic

Post by Enzo » Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:31 pm

Who did you contact at Peavey?

[email protected]

Try this:
Attachments
PV DYNABASS_HEAD.pdf
(711.15 KiB) Downloaded 265 times

WhereIsZog

Post by WhereIsZog » Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:51 pm

I contacted customer service, it was over the weekend though so maybe they just had a lot to catch up on. Thanks for the schematic, hopefully it matches mine and not the earlier one, i dunno, i guess I'll have to learn to read it first though to determine that haha

derrickcook1994

Post by derrickcook1994 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:55 pm

hey! im pretty sure i talked to you about the amp, and wanting to buy it from you haha. i can tell ya those hand drawn schematics are for one of the fender style 60s dyna basses. but the above ones seem to be proper for the 500 series one