Need Help Identifying An Old Bass Enclosure

This forum is for discussions on all kinds of Peavey bass amplifiers.
KalTheBassman

Need Help Identifying An Old Bass Enclosure

Post by KalTheBassman » Sat May 06, 2017 6:15 pm

A little while back I purchased a 4x12 guitar cab from a guy, and when I mentioned I also play bass he offered the bass enclosure he had for free because he needed it gone as soon as possible. Obviously I took the offer because hey, free gear is nice. After spending a bit trying to identify the model of the enclosure and not being able to find anything, I asked the guy and he said he got it second hand from somebody else so he had no idea either. The serial number is 6e-56769, which tells me it's definitely a very old cab. The impedance is 4 ohms, but it doesn't state any specific wattages or anything. It is either a 15 or 16 inch speaker, I haven't been able to get in to identify that part. I have a picture linked below- if you can identify what model this is to help out, that would be awesome. If not then oh well, I should still be able to run my rig through it with no problems.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1mb_a ... sp=sharing

Enzo

Re: Need Help Identifying An Old Bass Enclosure

Post by Enzo » Sat May 06, 2017 6:30 pm

SO it is a 1x15 cab of some sort. If you pull the woofer and give us the numbers off it, we might be able to add something.