Peavey EXP sig

This forum is for talking about all kinds of Peavey electric and acoustic guitars.
jph1984

Peavey EXP sig

Post by jph1984 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:14 pm

Hi all I'm new to the site. many years ago i stupidly parted ways with a USA - EXP. for many years have not played but recently i felt it was a good time to start playing again. Im looking for any suggestions on where i can find and Peavey EXP signature models with HSC.

i apologies in advance if i have posted in the incorrect area. if there is a section for sales on here please advise.

Regards - Joel.

tele twister

Re: Peavey EXP sig

Post by tele twister » Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:11 pm

Welcome jph1984!

AFAIK, all EXPs are made in either China, or Korea.

jph1984

Post by jph1984 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:05 pm

Thanks Tele!

Im actualy looking to pick up just a peavey EXP signature. Not the spacial.

If any one has one they are (for some reason) willing to part ways with for a fair price to help a fellow musician get back to playing please contact me. Ideally I would like it with a HSC and in either trans black / or grey. but i would not be picky as long as it plays clean and not major war wounds.

regards - Joel.

tele twister

Post by tele twister » Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:24 am

Maybe, try a search on this forum, and stay tuned in here.
Sometimes, some one will chime in with one for sale, and a few PMs later, a nice happy ending.
Meanwhile, use the power of the internet in your search. Try Reverb, Craigslist, eBay, etc.
They're out there.

jph1984

Post by jph1984 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:48 pm

Success!!! managed to find what seems to be good deal. thanks for your suggestions. I took some time to look about on line and found a few after some searching... and bam! should be here some time end of the week!

cheers.