in search of my dream t-15

This forum is for talking about all kinds of Peavey electric and acoustic guitars.
peavey_dreamin

in search of my dream t-15

Post by peavey_dreamin » Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:53 pm

Hi, I am new to the forum :D

I am looking for a 1980's Peavey T-15 short scale electric guitar with original case and built in amp. I just messed up and missed my chance to buy one on Kijiji for $300 CAD... devastated!

I really want this guitar to have and to hold and to PLAY! I'm a small gal with small hands and I'd love to get them on one. I have a feeling a lot of these are sitting in collections and I'd like to show it some proper love. 8)

Do any of you fine folks happen to have one to sell or any leads on where I might be able to find one?

Appreciate it!

mcm1910

Re: in search of my dream t-15

Post by mcm1910 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:37 pm

Peaveys can be found pretty inexpensively but the T series has been growing in popularity recently. The best price you'll find will be a private seller locally but you can keep up with reverb.com, ebay.com and if you are close to a guitar center you can ship to store their used inventory for free usually. Goodluck

BPSUL

Post by BPSUL » Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:22 pm

There are a bunch on music go round's site right now. No affiliation.

I have a super cool T15 I'd let go for cheap but I dont have the case/amp with it. And mine is super relic'd. It's a player for sure.

peavey_dreamin

Post by peavey_dreamin » Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:44 pm

Thanks so much for the advice. Reverb is so pricey and no stores in Toronto seem to come across them often. I really want it to play vs. collect. The size is perfect for me. (newbie with small hands) Hoping to find someone who can spare it from their collection or an old mom who wants her kid's old guitar gone.

I know they are gaining popularity, but what would you say is a fair price for one in playable condition with the case? It seems to be all over the map.

If you spot anything let me know and I'll keep looking. Appreciate it.