Cabinet badge/emblem

This forum is for discussions on all kinds of Peavey speakers and enclosures.
TheDarkKnight1

Cabinet badge/emblem

Post by TheDarkKnight1 » Mon May 08, 2017 12:58 pm

Hey everyone,

I recently had a severe fire at home and suffered the loss of a good amount of gear. I have been trying to recover from it and have begun the process of repairing two of my cabinets. One was a 410 TVX bass cab and the other was a 115 BX. I managed to purchase the two peavey badges that were melted off but I am having trouble finding the square plastic badge that has a silver pyramid with red squiggly lines behind it. Does anyone know where I can find these? I contacted Peavey but was told that these were discontinued and unavailable. Any help would be greatly appreciated. This has been a very painful experience and trying to put things back together has been worse than the incident because I get to see the extent of the damage.

Ray
Lower badge.jpg
Lower badge.jpg (61.48 KiB) Viewed 1747 times

Stryker57

Re: Cabinet badge/emblem

Post by Stryker57 » Tue May 09, 2017 8:15 pm

maybe ebay? and i have seen some odd things on amazon but it really dont look like anything someone would look to make a profit on so maybe consider finding a picture and making one by hand,

plenty of young artists or crafts person in trader markets out there they might also be interested in helping for a small fee.