Where did the Vypyr Pro Community Presets go?

A forum for discussing the Vypyr series amplifiers, Sanpera footswitches and share settings
homerlex

Where did the Vypyr Pro Community Presets go?

Post by homerlex » Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:46 pm

There used to be a bunch of presets here http://peavey.com/vypyredit/community/ but now they are gone. What happened?

wmjones

Re: Where did the Vypyr Pro Community Presets go?

Post by wmjones » Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:03 pm

homerlex wrote:There used to be a bunch of presets here http://peavey.com/vypyredit/community/ but now they are gone. What happened?
This may not be what you are for , but here is the site for the vypyr preset portal.

https://secure.peavey.com/vypyredit/
8) HAPPY DAYS:

homerlex

Post by homerlex » Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:14 pm

wmjones wrote:This may not be what you are for , but here is the site for the vypyr preset portal.
https://secure.peavey.com/vypyredit/
No - that is the portal for the VIPs. My link had presets for the Pro 100.

wmjones

Post by wmjones » Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:36 pm

Here's one more site on vypyr pro preset sharing that you may want to check out.
http://peavey.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=41543#p296099
8) HAPPY DAYS:

homerlex

Post by homerlex » Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:43 pm

wmjones wrote:Here's one more site on vypyr pro preset sharing that you may want to check out.
http://peavey.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=41543#p296099
Y, I am familiar with that thread but thanks for chiming in :) . Just wondering why they clear the community site presets.

edwb

Post by edwb » Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:36 pm

Good question. I saw some there a couple months ago, but didn't download them at the time.

I've sent an email about them disappearing to the peavey.com webmaster address listed in
the contact us page. I hope they can restore them soon.

Kevin Boudloche
Web Team

Post by Kevin Boudloche » Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:32 am

I looked into this, we never actually launched the community portal for Vypyr Pro and didn't intend for the test that was there to be public. There were a few presets there so I'll make them available here asap.
Web Developer | Peavey Marketing
[email protected]

homerlex

Post by homerlex » Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:32 am

Kevin Boudloche wrote:I looked into this, we never actually launched the community portal for Vypyr Pro and didn't intend for the test that was there to be public. There were a few presets there so I'll make them available here asap.
Thanks Kevin.

j_fury68

Post by j_fury68 » Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:45 am

Kevin Boudloche wrote:I looked into this, we never actually launched the community portal for Vypyr Pro and didn't intend for the test that was there to be public. There were a few presets there so I'll make them available here asap.
Is this active yet?
:arrow: Peavey HP Special FT in Blue Moon Burst, Vypyr 30 with Effects Loop, Zoom G5, Vypyr Pro 100.

Landshark

Post by Landshark » Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:52 am

any approximate time when it will be launched?

it would be nice to have it, as there are so many combinations of amps and effects to consider - sometimes someone comes up with something unexpected that works great that you might not have tried otherwise. a good example would be how someone got the 6505 clean and a tubescreamer to sound more like the EVH brown sound than the Plexi.

Landshark

Post by Landshark » Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:16 pm

here is an Anthrax tone i made - sounds a little bassy when recorded, but i made it for playing through the amp, not for recording purposes.

https://soundcloud.com/evo6505/anthraxvypro

settings:
Attachments
ANTHRAX.VYP
(676 Bytes) Downloaded 266 times

pvampmgr

Post by pvampmgr » Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:26 pm

Landshark wrote:

it would be nice to have it, as there are so many combinations of amps and effects to consider - sometimes someone comes up with something unexpected that works great that you might not have tried otherwise. a good example would be how someone got the 6505 clean and a tubescreamer to sound more like the EVH brown sound than the Plexi.
I talked to the programmer, who is on a huge project. He says at the end of August he will be able to complete it. Stay tuned and I'm sorry for the delay.
Michael Smith
Product Manager
Peavey Electronics

Landshark

Post by Landshark » Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:06 am

pvampmgr wrote:
Landshark wrote:
I talked to the programmer, who is on a huge project. He says at the end of August he will be able to complete it. Stay tuned and I'm sorry for the delay.

<looks at calendar>

Landshark

Post by Landshark » Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:57 am

Landshark

Post by Landshark » Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:33 am

end of August has gone by, now its the beginning of November .....