Anyone have pic of Vypyr input jack/board like this?

A forum for discussing the Vypyr series amplifiers, Sanpera footswitches and share settings
slick9115

Anyone have pic of Vypyr input jack/board like this?

Post by slick9115 » Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:10 pm

TL;DR
  • Does anyone have a picture of the blue input jack from a Vypyr-series amp that looks similar to mine? Mine specifically is a Vypyr 15w, but based off web searches it looks like the VIP 1 has the same board. I broke off some pieces (see pic) and need to know what they were for replacement.
https://www.amazon.com/photos/share/itp ... qdAYRoHNMr <-if pic doesn't work

This is my first post, so don't kill me. I recently bought a Vypyr 15w from the pawn shop for cheap. I realized that the input from my guitar would go in and out, so I inspected the jack. Because there is a black plastic jacket, I couldn't tell what was wrong, but I assumed it was in there and not on the blue board it was soldered to. I ordered a new 5-pin jack, but when I tried to desolder the old one, it proved difficult to take off enough solder to dislodge the jack. So, I got the needlenose and started working each pin to break loose, but I accidentally broke some soldered pieces when I got frustrated (see pic). The board costs $45 if I order directly from Peavey, which I don't want to do because I spent $10 getting just the jack to fix this problem. Now I need to spend an extra dollar to get the right capacitor/diode/resistor, but I don't know which one I need. If anyone else has suggestions that would be great. Thanks.

Roger Crimm

Re: Anyone have pic of Vypyr input jack/board like this?

Post by Roger Crimm » Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:53 pm

D1- BAV99L DL 4148 SOT23- Peavey part# 30418655

R2- 1.0K 1/10W 1% 0805- Peavey part# 30200188
Roger Crimm
Service Manager
[email protected]

slick9115

Re: Anyone have pic of Vypyr input jack/board like this?

Post by slick9115 » Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:13 pm

Thank you!