VYPYR 75 Patches

A forum for discussing the Vypyr series amplifiers, Sanpera footswitches and share settings
rockstarriff

VYPYR 75 Patches

Post by rockstarriff » Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:37 pm

hey everyone, a long time ago I had a vypyr 75 amp that was stolen, I finally got another one at a good deal, there was a software that would transfer patches to your amp, also there was a data base that you could look thru users custom patches and downloadthem amp, can anyone help with this as I cant find them.? thanks all

wmjones

Re: VYPYR 75 Patches

Post by wmjones » Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:55 pm

rockstarriff wrote:hey everyone, a long time ago I had a vypyr 75 amp that was stolen, I finally got another one at a good deal, there was a software that would transfer patches to your amp, also there was a data base that you could look thru users custom patches and downloadthem amp, can anyone help with this as I cant find them.? thanks all
The software file is the librarian. Here is the attachment. I do not knew of any data base for the original vypers.
Attachments
Vypyr librarian.zip
(650.67 KiB) Downloaded 326 times
8) HAPPY DAYS:

JamesPaul

Post by JamesPaul » Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:11 pm

There was one non-Peavey site which many different users had contributed settings for the original VYPYR. Unfortunately it was compromised. Review this topic:

https://peavey.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=38037
Enzo wrote:I find if the amp is working, that is a good point to stop fixing it.
James Paul's Peaveys
Decade, Classics, Ecoustic, Windsors, VYPYR, Triple XXX, XXL, VKs, Bandit, JSXs, VIP, Piranha and a Penta.

rockstarriff

Post by rockstarriff » Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:58 pm

JamesPaul wrote:There was one non-Peavey site which many different users had contributed settings for the original VYPYR. Unfortunately it was compromised. Review this topic:

https://peavey.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=38037
damn it, that's the one I need :( wonder what happened