Expression pedals

A forum for discussing the Vypyr series amplifiers, Sanpera footswitches and share settings
OutSpoken8

Expression pedals

Post by OutSpoken8 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:25 pm

I've recently purchased a vypyr pro. I love the amp.my question pertains to the sanpera foot controller. When I'm assigning the expression pedal, is there a way to turn off the default/assignment switch? For example : I have my right pedal set for a boost and delay, but when I bottom out on the toe it goes back to default which is the wah.I don't understand why if you have it assigned it jumps back to default?

pvampmgr

Re: Expression pedals

Post by pvampmgr » Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:18 pm

You can't turn the default all the way off. Frankly at some point you have to draw a line or else menus become way too hard to navigate. It sounds to me like it's just set to switch back and forth too easily and you just need to adjust the screw inside to make it harder to hit the switch. It's very easy to do, just open the little door on the bottom and use some pliers to back the adjustment screw on the paddle out about a 1/4 turn at a time until it's where you want it. I think this will make you happier with it.
Michael Smith
Product Manager
Peavey Electronics