Vypyr and Chromebook compatible?

A forum for discussing the Vypyr series amplifiers, Sanpera footswitches and share settings
hlestringman

Vypyr and Chromebook compatible?

Post by hlestringman » Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:14 pm

Very new to this forum. Am looking to purchase a smaller Vypyr and want to know if it will interface with a Chromebook computer. I saw a post from 2016 that indicated it probably would but that was a long time ago. Curious what types of cables or adapters it might take. Anyone have experience with recording using Chrome apps and a usb cable? :) None of the other major brands have interfaces that work with CHromebook. I would hate to have to buy a new PC just to connect up to a amp! THanks in advance. Any help appreciated. :?: :?:

Landshark

Re: Vypyr and Chromebook compatible?

Post by Landshark » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:40 am

if you get a Vypyr Pro, you can use the Vypyr Edit Pro in a Chrome browser.

wmjones

Re: Vypyr and Chromebook compatible?

Post by wmjones » Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:45 am

hlestringman wrote:Very new to this forum. Am looking to purchase a smaller Vypyr and want to know if it will interface with a Chromebook computer. I saw a post from 2016 that indicated it probably would but that was a long time ago. Curious what types of cables or adapters it might take. Anyone have experience with recording using Chrome apps and a usb cable? :) None of the other major brands have interfaces that work with CHromebook. I would hate to have to buy a new PC just to connect up to a amp! THanks in advance. Any help appreciated. :?: :?:
This is one you can test yourself before you purchase the amp. Download VYPYR edit 1.0, install and run. If you get the opening screen, it will run when you hook up your amp. the cable you need is usb.
8) HAPPY DAYS: