Act Combo Amp 800

A place to share ReValver Presets

Moderators: Michael Ljunggren, ReValver Support Team

Sarah jane

Act Combo Amp 800

Post by Sarah jane » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:35 pm

Hi

Thought it would be good to share my Jcm800 Act Combo Amp.
Im trying to learn how to capture Tones, Feedback is always welcome.

Will there be a place created to share Act Combo amp creations ?

http://www74.zippyshare.com/v/NHicSs8l/file.html

stevesilk51

Re: Act Combo Amp 800

Post by stevesilk51 » Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:01 am

Hi Sarah Jane,

Gave your jcm800 r4module a go. I think all users will need to tweak every .r4module as we all have different rigs.

I realise that a JCM800 is hi gain territory, I used to have one myself. I found rolling off the gain and highs/treble worked well for me with your file.

Really came to life with reverb added.

Not sure I like the zippyshare route for sharing files though, all these download/sharing sites throw up popups and anti virus alerts!

Hope they have a file sharing option on this forum for Act Combo soon.

Thanks for sharing

Steve

Spacekid

Post by Spacekid » Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:22 am

Thanks for this :) I took the liberty to zip your file using 7-zip in order to combat the malware that the upload site redirects you to during download. Avast! stopped this from happening for me, and your original file is clean. -thanks again :)
Act Combo Amp 800.7z
(29.65 KiB) Downloaded 422 times

Sarah jane

Post by Sarah jane » Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:26 am

Thank you for the reply's guys, i'm glad you liked the preset module.
Next on my list to try to capture will be a Marshall Jubilee :)

Spacekid Thank you for adding the file, :D I could not find a way to upload to this forum.

Spacekid

Post by Spacekid » Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:01 am

Sarah jane wrote:Thank you for the reply's guys, i'm glad you liked the preset module.
Next on my list to try to capture will be a Marshall Jubilee :)

Spacekid Thank you for adding the file, :D I could not find a way to upload to this forum.
No problem. The only thing I plan on trying to do, once I give in and purchase, to the captures (besides trying to capture a few of my favorite software plugins) is attempting to add a few sweetening effects to the mix as versions. They would be: a few EQ sources and variations, and a few slight compression variations ( between 1.4 and 5 to 1 ratios with a threshold between -2 to -5, possibly up to -10, depending on the compressor). I would mention a few that I have in mind, but naming products here is bad voodoo sometimes (software wise) :) I'll just say I would use a few great emulations of the classics :)