Finally

The AmpKit LiNK audio interface raises the audio fidelity bar for the iPhone platform. AmpKit LiNK is an iPhone, iPod touch* and iPad interface for electric guitar, bass, or any line level source, with an output that can be connected to headphones, powered speakers or a PA.

Moderator: AmpKit Support

ggates1020

Finally

Post by ggates1020 » Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:36 am

Well, I suffered the same issue a lot of other people seem to. The first unit I got was defective. Got my replacement earlier this week and it works. I also have the iRig device.

Overall, I like the AmpKit link better. I am still getting feedback, but am able to dial it out with the settings much easier. So far it sounds great, however running it through my iMac with its build in speakers is lacking in volume. I have ordered some new speakers and hope that will solve the issue.

I also bought some more amps and pedals today, so I will start playing with them soon.

bradley_ny

Re: Finally

Post by bradley_ny » Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:58 pm

Awesome, Thanks! Let us know what speakers you pick up and how you like them with LiNK.

ggates1020

Post by ggates1020 » Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:15 pm

I bought the Logitech Z-2300 2.1 Speaker System. Tracking shows it was delivered today, so I will be hooking it up and testing it as soon as I get home from work. I will give an update after that.

ggates1020

Post by ggates1020 » Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:19 am

I almost forgot to reply. It sounds much better now through the new powered speakers. I wish it had a bit more lower end to drive the subwoofer, but overall I am very happy. I still get feedback, but am able to dial it out with different combinations of the input/output setting, the noise cancellation and the noise gate.

Now I just need to play with everything and get some favorite settings saved.