Pedal controller?

The AmpKit LiNK audio interface raises the audio fidelity bar for the iPhone platform. AmpKit LiNK is an iPhone, iPod touch* and iPad interface for electric guitar, bass, or any line level source, with an output that can be connected to headphones, powered speakers or a PA.

Moderator: AmpKit Support

SLICK1975

Re: Pedal controller?

Post by SLICK1975 » Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:28 am

It must be about time we got some MIDI control options for Ampkit? Jamup pro let's you change patch (& will soon include parameter control) and Amplitube allows control of all pedal parameters. I'd love to use ampkit live because it's still the best sounding on iOS but there's no way of going from clean to dirty without taking your fingers off the fretboard 

Mikhail

Post by Mikhail » Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:38 pm

Hello guys!
I'm really like your app, I bought all that you purpose in it but I can't use it in 100% :cry: :cry:
Ampkit is besets of all apps for guitar in sound quality! But why I must play live not with it because it haven't any even simple control?
Hope in nearest future you will do this step to Midi control.
Thank you any way, you is the best!

PS: sorry for bad English I'm writing from snowy and beary Russia :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

MasterSpinal

Post by MasterSpinal » Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:44 am

The guy who have done the YouTube video with the griffin foot switch have launch his shop for custom request here : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/vie ... YVBFNEE6MQ
Maybe you can work with him for the next update of Ampkit...

Just a little feedback on stage :
I have used Ampkit on my iPad on stage two time with my bass. Used to change my amp sound between the song, but can't use it to switch in the middle of a song. Too bad :(
It could be good to have a intelligent wizard to help to set the same sound level between the different preset, because it's require to have the same sound level on stage and it's long and not easy to set up.

Thanks you for the bass Ashdown update ! Hope to have an Ampeg SVT soon :)

Sorry for my bad english, I'm French.
Hope this post can help.

joepopp

Post by joepopp » Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:09 am

If you would make a foot controller with an interface you would sell a bunch! I Love Ampkit+ but without footswitching makes it tough to use live. Also a polyphonic pitch shifter would be awesome like a EHX POG2 emulator. Just some food for thought for a great app!!!