Maybe a new question -

The AmpKit LiNK audio interface raises the audio fidelity bar for the iPhone platform. AmpKit LiNK is an iPhone, iPod touch* and iPad interface for electric guitar, bass, or any line level source, with an output that can be connected to headphones, powered speakers or a PA.

Moderator: AmpKit Support

Mike_S

Maybe a new question -

Post by Mike_S » Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:45 pm

Hope this isn't a new question and that I just haven't seen it yet...Is there a way to "play along" with the songs that I have in my iPhone? Can I upload them somehow to the Ampkit+ app and then pick a song and play along?

Thanks -

Core2

Re: Maybe a new question -

Post by Core2 » Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:12 pm

Mike_S wrote:Hope this isn't a new question and that I just haven't seen it yet...Is there a way to "play along" with the songs that I have in my iPhone? Can I upload them somehow to the Ampkit+ app and then pick a song and play along?

Thanks -
Look under Recordings, then click the Music symbol in the upper right corner. You can add music to the backing tracks listing I have found by selecting the songs you have on your iPad\iPod.

(just ordered my amplink today.......)

Mike_S

Re: Maybe a new question -

Post by Mike_S » Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:16 pm

Thanks - I did find another free app (different company) that allows me to plug in, click on a musical note on their app and start playing along..no muss, no fuss.

I'll still try what you are suggesting - but may have found an "easy workaround.'