Brand new ampkit Link stuck as ON

The AmpKit LiNK audio interface raises the audio fidelity bar for the iPhone platform. AmpKit LiNK is an iPhone, iPod touch* and iPad interface for electric guitar, bass, or any line level source, with an output that can be connected to headphones, powered speakers or a PA.

Moderator: AmpKit Support

rkherndon

Brand new ampkit Link stuck as ON

Post by rkherndon » Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:04 am

Just got my new amplink today and it is stuck "on." As soon as I installed the batteries with nothing plugged into it or it into the iPhone, the light came on. Which I assume is not the correct way for it to work.

It does work when plugged into the iphone and the guitar is also plugged into it.

The only way for me to turn it off is to take out one battery. How does this thing switch on and off? In online demos I noticed that it only turned on it's LED when the guitar jack was plugged into it.

I think the guitar jack might be stuck with the switch on.

bradley_ny

Re: Brand new ampkit Link stuck as ON

Post by bradley_ny » Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:10 am

I think you got in touch with us via support lines - but just in case, you may want to reach out to us at [email protected]

rkherndon

Re: Brand new ampkit Link stuck as ON

Post by rkherndon » Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:29 pm

bradley_ny wrote:I think you got in touch with us via support lines - but just in case, you may want to reach out to us at [email protected]
Hi Bradley -- Yep that was me! A Peavey representative has contacted me and a new unit is on it's way! Great service from both of you.

I think the thread can be closed.