Revalver 4 producer pack

ReValver product discussion. This is a user-to-user forum, and not product support.

Moderators: Michael Ljunggren, ReValver Support Team

Diablo62

Revalver 4 producer pack

Post by Diablo62 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:40 am

It's a free downloaded but can you do anything with it without buying anything in the amp store

Fastwind

Re: Revalver 4 producer pack

Post by Fastwind » Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:55 pm

You certainly can!
There are already some very cool amps and effects unlocked for free use, and you can buy the things you want later.

You have to register a usb-stick (for free) and then you can use these parts without any restriction:
- Valveking 100 amp
- Custom Lite amp
- RIR 2 lite speaker-sim with 3 cabinets unlocked
- a couple of pedals (tremolo, tube screamer and reverb)
- a tuner, compressor and noise gate at the in- or output.

You can even try every other piece of gear before buying it (but there is a squel tone every few seconds that dissapears when you buy the kit).
When you're ready, you can buy only the stuff you need and nothing else.

Diablo62

Post by Diablo62 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:08 pm

Don't have any idea on a USB stick, How do I register a USB stick and is that what the sounds are downloaded to? How large of a USB do I need, can I use one with other files on it?

Diablo62

Post by Diablo62 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:58 pm

I picked what want to use in stomp a and b and amp but nothing changes on my amp the preset stays the same USB cable hooked up

Diablo62

Post by Diablo62 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:12 pm

I registered my USB and still can't use the software just using the printer cable that came with it, my presets won't change to the amp I picked in the software. I don't have peavey USB in audio and midi devices in inputs and outputs

Diablo62

Post by Diablo62 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:13 pm

I registered my USB and still can't use the software just using the printer cable that came with it, my presets won't change to the amp I picked in the software. I don't have peavey USB in audio and midi devices in inputs and outputs

Diablo62

Post by Diablo62 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:03 am

Do I need the peavey xspot to connect to my computer or just use the printer cable to amp to computer

Fastwind

Post by Fastwind » Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:27 am

It seems you're a little confused as to what ReValver 4 actually is.

It has nothing to do with your Vypyr VIP amp! It does not contole your Vypyr amp.
Those are 2 seperate products...

To edit your Vypyr VIP using your comuter, you need the 'Vypyr Edit 1.0' software, that you can download for free here https://peavey.com/support/software/ .
Then you can use a normal usb-cable (printer cable) to connect your Vypyr VIP to the computer.

ReValver is a different beast. It's a 'Software Amp symulater'. It's like a guitar amp inside your computer.
To use it, you have to connect your guitar to the computer preferably using an external ASIO soundcard. (The Peavey Xport is a good example).
Then you can play and record guitar using only your computer.

Diablo62

Post by Diablo62 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:59 am

Yes confused. I got it now. I bought one xspot used but it doesn't come with the software, my software doesn't work it's got a big scratch in the cd, what's the activation code on the selve of the disk cover, can I get another disc from peavy I got revalver hp se
Last edited by Diablo62 on Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Diablo62

Post by Diablo62 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:06 am

Where do I add the activation code on the sleeve of the cd to the software, it doesn't ask for it when I open the software and I can't find anywhere where it is

Fastwind

Post by Fastwind » Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:32 am

You don't need the cd, just download the software and drivers here:

Xport drivers: https://peavey.com/products/index.cfm/item/1118/117951
ReValver HP SE: https://peavey.com/products/revalver/ or https://peavey.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=22452

The first time you run ReValver HP SE after installing it (make sure you have the latest version!), a pop-up window will ask you to register the software online. Just follow the on-screen prompts.
However, if you bought the Xport second hand, it could be that the activation code for ReValver HP SE won't work, if the former owner has already activated the product for himself...

Alternatively, you can also download and use the newer version of ReValver: ReValver 4 (which has a free version activated when you register the product).
Get it here: https://peavey.com/products/revalver/ ('Downloads' section).

The driver for the Xport does not need an activation code.

Diablo62

Post by Diablo62 » Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:17 am

It's a used version but he said he used other software than revalver

jayochs

Post by jayochs » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:42 pm

has anyone bought a 6505MH and redeemed the deal for this pack for free? we're supposed to get it, and I haven't heard a word from peavey since registering a month ago. i haven't gotten any emails, and i even wrote to them asking them about it, and they never responded...kinda crappy customer service here for my first peavey amp. annoying.