Revalver 4, the best amp sim, by far.

ReValver product discussion. This is a user-to-user forum, and not product support.

Moderators: Michael Ljunggren, ReValver Support Team

Cabezapel

Revalver 4, the best amp sim, by far.

Post by Cabezapel » Mon May 08, 2017 2:32 pm

Hi, I just wanted to thank Peavey for developing the best Amp Sim on the market (I've tried them all) and at a very good price, I'm not a good guitarist, but I played guitar more than 20 years ago and I've had a lot of Hardware, Boss ME 30, V-amp 2, V-amp Pro, Pod Xt Live, Digitech Rp360, Boss eBand
Js-8, etc, and I can assure you that this software is far superior to any of the above.
I recommend the use of IR, since it improves the final sound a lot, if there is someone who is hesitating to buy the program, I assure you that they will not regret it, it sounds really good, it is easy to use, and if it lacks any effect No problem because you can load them with the VST Loader, it's the only Amp Sim that allows this.

Hopefully the developers keep updated this software and including new effects and amplifiers, my congratulations to Peavey, the programmers and all those who have opted for this software.

Greetings. :D

xuyn2003

Re: Revalver 4, the best amp sim, by far.

Post by xuyn2003 » Mon May 08, 2017 10:08 pm

You are right, but it seems Peavey put too little on advertising, so Revalver 4 is not well known

Cabezapel

Post by Cabezapel » Tue May 09, 2017 6:14 am

xuyn2003 wrote:You are right, but it seems Peavey put too little on advertising, so Revalver 4 is not well known
That is a shame, the competition is better on the subject of advertising, if they put a little more attention in that aspect would surely be the best-selling Amp Sim on the market.

Clifton

Post by Clifton » Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:44 pm

Without doubt the best amp sim. However, it would be great to have this app on iphone or ipad, I use those when playing at church or other places, into the iphone or ipad to the pa. Works great, I use other sims because revalver does not have this. I would like to see revalver in a stand alone unit of some sort. Well there I have said it. :D
Cliff

GrabtharsHammer

Post by GrabtharsHammer » Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:17 am

Well, I'm not so sure about ReValver being "without doubt the best amp sim", but the Hangar18 module is still my favorite bass amp sim.