Future of Revalver

ReValver product discussion. This is a user-to-user forum, and not product support.

Moderators: Michael Ljunggren, ReValver Support Team

Dezzy

Future of Revalver

Post by Dezzy » Wed May 10, 2017 9:04 am

I did a little digging but didn't find any information. Is there any plans for the future development of Revalver? Any amps coming to the amp store? Revalver 5?

Cabezapel

Re: Future of Revalver

Post by Cabezapel » Wed May 10, 2017 8:56 pm

The truth I have asked the same thing, besides it seems to me that some time ago nobody of Peavey appears in the forum, is a mystery.

ico

Post by ico » Fri May 26, 2017 6:35 am

hohum been asking for a 'Batio' button for a while but dont see it happening somehow :oops:
Strat, EVH Red Stripe, Ibby Radius 540R
Intel i5-3337U, Intel HD4000 (Win10 64)
Phenom II PC, Nvidia 8500 GT (XP)
Sonnus i2M, Presonus AudioBox, Echo Audio MIA
Studio One, Reaper

Soundwise

Post by Soundwise » Sat May 27, 2017 11:58 am

We can only speculate on this subject. Looks like they've expected ACT Combo to explode the amp-sim market, but this didn't happen. Not yet. So far ReValver 4 is great and excellent in almost every aspect. Yet you never know what competitors may come up with. So I really hope genius Peavey engineers and software developers have something up in their sleeve.

lionheart

Post by lionheart » Sun May 28, 2017 1:55 pm

Amp sims I have plenty of so don't really need more from Peavey - the RV4 sims are most certainly the best there are from all manufacturers.
I feel Peavey needs another level of uniqueness here.
ACT Combo is a unique product (discounting Kemper) so what about another unique module or two ?
I would like to see a Fuzz Pedal where virtual transistors (silicon vs germanium) and other components could be swapped.
Also a Vox / Cry Baby style Wah Pedal where virtual inductors, capacitors and resistors can be tweaked to the end user's taste.
What about a Baritone / Alternate Tunings Module too ????