Free Revalver Deal

ReValver HP, MkIII, and MkIII.V Product Support.

Moderators: Michael Ljunggren, ReValver Support Team

brogin

Free Revalver Deal

Post by brogin » Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:23 pm

So, I purchased a Peavey Vypyr VIP 3 while the free revalver deal was on and filled out the rebate form but have not heard anything back. I never received a code or anything. I installed the program from the CD that came with my amp but it's just the demo version. I wrote an email a few days ago and, not sure I sent it to the right address, but I haven't gotten a reply from that either. Just wondering if anyone could help me out?

jayochs

Re: Free Revalver Deal

Post by jayochs » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:01 pm

yep, they're apparently starting to send them out now. their customer service said end of this week. we haven't gotten anything here yet though. my serial number was wrong because the 6505 MH doesn't have a serial anywhere, and apparently you haev to open up the amp itself to see it which is silly...but the CS rep here helped me find it on the brown shipping box label and edited it for me, so now i wait.

brogin

Post by brogin » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:20 pm

Thanks for the info, I was worried I put the serial number in wrong or something. Part of the reason I bought the amp was because of the Revalver deal, good to know I'm not the only one having problems.

jayochs

Post by jayochs » Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:54 am

you may have. you should look up Callie Godshaw on here and send a PM. I had my serial number wrong and they checked with the company and told me where the correct one was, and then edited it for me. i'm just waiting on my code now.