ACT Combo presets

ReValver HP, MkIII, and MkIII.V Product Support.

Moderators: Michael Ljunggren, ReValver Support Team

Soundwise

ACT Combo presets

Post by Soundwise » Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:09 am

It's such a pity, that ACT Combo profiles are distributed as presets only. Each time I want to try a new preset, I have to reset pickup output level, ReValver's IO levels, re-add FX, like OD and reverb. Have the developers overlooked something here?
Yes, I can go through all my existing ACT Combo presets and save profiles manually. Then I won't need ACT Combo banks in the preset manager, but those are read-only and cannot be deleted.
Can we expect UX improvements any time soon?

overdriver999

Re: ACT Combo presets

Post by overdriver999 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:34 pm

I can't really speak on ACT presets because I haven't actually tried the act portion of r4 yet..but presets in general with this software needs a serious update or some type of addressing..I've had problems with presets since day one personally..some load and some don't..idk why and apparently no one from the revalver team keeps up with this forum..hopefully they will roll out an update to address some issues..this software has potential to be a top contender in my opinion but the support definently lacks sometimes.

Soundwise

Re: ACT Combo presets

Post by Soundwise » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:38 pm

overdriver999 wrote:hopefully they will roll out an update to address some issues..this software has potential to be a top contender in my opinion.
It is the top contender in almost every test I've made while demoing R4. Some usability tweaks and better anti-aliasing will make it the best amp-sim.